Monday, March 21, 2016

WAY BETTER!

So I'm on a journey in this life to be the best me I can be! From my mind,body,all the way to my soul! I WANT to be here longer. I want to watch my Son grow up,get married,and I want to meet my grandkids when that time comes! And the best place to start is with what I'm putting into my body!! So as I walk thru the grocery store in looking for good CLeAN food! What is clean food? Food with no additives and preservents. I'm a sucker for chips! It's seriously a downfall for me. I can sit and eat a whole bag without noticing. I know horrid right?! Well I stumbled upon these AMAZING! Chips the other day and I'm hooked! Sweet potato corn chips! All made with non Gmo produce which is hard to find this day and age with Monsanto being in EVERYTHING! Not only am I hooked but I have found a good clean snack! You really should check them out at Gowaybetter.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment